Thursday 25 February 2010

Damn...

Well me getting up pictures after my holiday failed spectacularly, with my camera deciding suicide was the only way out. But I did manage to build nearly all my Tyranids while I was away so thats some good news. This includes:

2 Tyranid Primes

3 Hive Guard
3 Zoanthropes
Death Leaper

6 Warriors w/ rending claws
6 Warriors w/ deathspitters
10 Genestealers
16 Termagaunts
16 Hormagaunts
16 Spinegaunts

10 Gargoyles
3 Ravenors

Trygon

So thats 93 models, 140 wounds and 1 Monstrous creature for 2000pts! Yeah I think I went a bit overboard with the swarm aspect really... but I do love to paint lots of models!

I will try to get pics up soon as possible though. Im sure I've heard someone say that before, but where?

Gonna have to get it painted in 2 weeks for a game...

Wish me luck! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment